Saturday, April 7, 2007

Okay,a correction on Barack Obama

My "prediction" that Hilary Clinton had more money and support from important people than Senator Obama was quite premature, and, as it turns out, erroneous.

From ABC News:
http://www.abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=3010472&page=1

Barack Obama surprised myself, and I would suspect, the Hilary camp as well. He raised over $25 million for the first campaign cycle. Noted political commentators such as Dick Morris have stated how impressive that is to the Clinton camp.

Barack seems to have locked up the internet support, as well as the Hollywood Democrats. Hilary still has plenty of time to make her move, but Barack is much more than a flash in the pan. I still believe that Hilary and her people will use Senator Obama's lack of experience in the political arena against him. We shall see, I suppose. we shall see.

No comments: