Sunday, April 1, 2007

Final Four Revisited

Okay, I was correct on 1 of 2 games yesterday. I expected more from Jeff Green and the Hoyas, oh well. I did get my Gators pick right, but that was a fairly easy pick. One more chance to be wrong, the championship game tomorrow night.

Ohio State vs. Florida

Didn't we just have this game out in Arizona in early January? Oh yeah, that was the BCS Title game. I got that one wrong, too (as did many people). Risking a duplicate feat, I am going to finally give credit where it is due. I think Ohio State has shown through the tourney that they are a team of destiny. That said, I have changed my mind in mid-paragraph. I believe that the Gators will repeat as champions. Florida just has too many weapons. too many star players for any team to defend. Oden's presence will be off set by Al Horford in the middle, and the sharp shooting of Lee Humphrey and Taurean Green. Mike Conley Jr. has had a good tournament, but I think the Buckeyes have just run into the wrong opponent at the wrong time.

Florida 77 Ohio State 66

No comments: