Monday, March 8, 2010

Musical March Madness Part 2

The Opening Round continues...

Freddie Jackson's "Love Me Down" narrowly defeated The Gap Band's "All my love", then Michael Jackson crushed young Tevin Campbell, making TC 0-2 in the brackets so far. "The way you make me feel" was the big winner over "Tell me what you want me to do". And Tony! Toni! Tone! easily beat Shanice's "I love your smile" with it's 1990 magical "It never rains (in southern California)".

In a clash of R&B titans, Keith Sweat's "Nobody" upset Janet Jackson's "Control" and then Shai's 1992 slow jam "If I ever fall in love" made short work of Ziggy Marley's "Tumblin' down".

Up next, 2Pac's "How do you want it" takes on Miki Howard's "Ain't nothin' in the world", the victor advances to meet the winner of R.Kelly's "You remind me of something" versus Lionel Richie's "Do it to me".

No comments: